Knights Ferry Expedition
Founded in 1849, Knights Ferry features ruins of the Tulloch Flour Mill and the longest covered bridge west of the Mississippi. It is located just off of highway 120/108 about 40 miles east of Modesto on the Stanislaus River. The Tulloch Mill site and the covered bridge are part of the Knights Ferry Recreation Area, managed by the Bureau of Land Management.
► Click here to join us on our April 29 Expedition to Knights Ferry